When searching for the best cosmetics, there’s quite a lot to look for. How they make you feel is the big one. Beyond that, there are several other factors in choosing what type of items to apply, from the Luxola cosmetic brands to the ingredients to the price. Visit the cosmetic section of a high-end store or even a spa or boutique that specializes in a certain brand, and you may be amazed by the selections.
For those seeking more information about best buy cosmetics and options, here’s a summary.
• Deborah Lippmann: Though she’s considered the go-to manicurist for the elite, Deborah Lippmann wants her products available to everyone. Several Oscar winners have either received a manicure from her or have been rocking shades from her collection which includes more than 40 nail polish shades, plus top coats, base coasts and nail primers. Her products aren’t tested on animals and don’t include toluene, formaldehyde, DBP or camphor.
• Mario Badescu: This chemist/cosmetologist first opened a salon in New York City in 1967. Badescu was always interested in skin care and the value of beautiful, healthy skin. He created many skin care treatments but also kept prices affordable. Today, people can select from a wide assortment including exfoliants, night creams, serums, toners and hair products.
• Korres: Considered Greece’s fastest-growing natural skin care company, this Korres features more than 400 natural and/or certified organic products and can be found in more than 30 countries. It was started 20 years ago by Greek pharmacist George Korres who wanted to focus on natural, beneficial ingredients, including herbs, extracts and other healthy ingredients. Visitors can choose from products for all skin types and complexions. You might also interested to read this: Skincare Worth Having Equals Korres
• Dr Jart: This California-based company offers a large selection of skin care products for men and women. The Beauty Balm, or BB Cream, comes in a variety of sizes and types, including the Blue Label Hydrafull and Nourishing Plus. Various skin concerns are addressed, including pore care, dryness, darkness, aging, and sensitive skin.
• Sleek MakeUp: This British company has a large following in the make-up world due to its vivid, bright colors and more than 30 shades of foundation. It offers something for every skin tone but keeps prices affordable. For lips includes a wide line of lipsticks and lip glosses. For eyes you’ll find items for brows, eyeliners, mascara, shadows and other useful accessories.